Are you unemployed, under-employed and/or owners of existing micro-businesses (with up to 4 employees) who need support for the business to be commercially viable?
Would you like to explore your idea for a business and/or get some help with your existing business?
Self-Employment Assistance can help you with your business idea or existing business through its flexible services including:
- Exploring Self-Employment Workshops
- Business Plan Development
- free accredited Small Business Training
- Business Advice Sessions
- Business Health Checks
- Small Business Coaching
You may also be eligible for financial support while you start and run your business as part of Small Business Coaching, which is very practical and hands on.
Promoting small business ownership and self-employment to create jobs, grow the economy and improve labour outcomes, across the Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, Yorke Peninsula, and the Mid North in South Australia, you can get involved by:
- Booking in for a 15-minute phone chat via the Sea to Valley Startups website or making a time via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registering and attending these free webinars (pick those that are relevant):
- How Could Self-Employment Assistance Work For You Webinar on Wednesday, 17 August 2022 from 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm ACST
- Are You Charging Enough Money? Webinar on Tuesday, 30 August 2022 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm ACST
- Will Your Idea Work As A Business? Webinar on Thursday, 8 September 2022 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ACST
- How Do You Take Your Business Idea To Reality? Webinar on Friday, 16 September 2022 from 10:30 am – 11:30 am ACST
- This Time Next Year – Business Plan Webinar on Friday, 23 September 2022 from 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm ACST
- Joining the Sea to Valley Startups Facebook group and the Meetup group
- Following the Sea to Valley Startups Facebook page
- You might also like to register for these Switch Start Scale webinars:
- Why does SEO matter and how can you make it work for your business webinar on Tuesday, 16 August 2022 from 10:30 am – 11:30 am ACST
- Intro to the Startup Scene & Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in South Australia on Tuesday, 13 September 2022 from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm ACST
- If you happen to be in Adelaide on 25.8.22 from 6.00 – 8.00 pm you can register for this free networking event Where are the Business Growth, Jobs & Entrepreneurial Opportunities Now?
- Subscribing to email updates, plus reaching out and share any events, initiatives, and programs that you have coming up that you would like promoted via email and socials, and you might like to work on a networking event or innovative experience with the team.
Funded by the Australian Government, via Workforce Australia, suggest that you, those in your networks and/or your clients could book in for a 15 minute chat via email@example.com to see if Self-Employment Assistance fits.